Thursday, April 28, 2016

When you think you know everything in life

     I'm starting this Blog out on a rant, maybe shouldn't but I need to get this off my shoulders.
     I love it when people today seem to think in their young life think they know everything it has taking me to learn in 58 years. It has come to the point where I just let them talk because as they get older they will find out they have a lot to learn everyday of there life. Our kids today don't have respect for older people and talk over them and talk down to them they are rude and think they have the right to tell us how to live our lives. I'm talking about most younger kids as kids in their late 20's. I learn something everyday of my life and never say I know more than anyone. Kids today I think go to college and think just because they have gone they know more than we older folks do. Well I'm sure they will have a wake up call soon. I enjoy watching Discovery channel and National Geo, History channel and I have learned so much from the Bible all after my 30's why because I guess I matured and grew up. I do my best to help others. Life isn't about you it is about giving yourself to others help them to feel better which in return makes you feel good and your Blessing the people you are helping. I do my best to not interrupt people and always try to smile at people when I see someone. You never know when someone has had a bad day, or what their life is like at home.
Ok so now I've got that off my chest.On with my crafting
     I have been crafting and keeping busy. I have just finished making a 2 mini 4x4 book for a swap on Inspire Laugh and Create on facebook 





 and just finished making an altered box for a swap. 








And I'm working on finishing up ATC's for a challenge, 





I also made this Rosette for the wall it is made from 12x12 cardstock I will be adding a few more. 

Oh and I just mailed out a "Let the Wishing Begin" from Craftylori's YouTube page.
     Everyone have a blessed day and may you find someone to fulfill there life with love and thoughtfulness. Love to all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kateri! I just found your channel on YT and then, saw where you had a blog. So, I thought I'd pop over and say, "Hi!" Love your work and the 12" rosette is amazing!!! I look forward to seeing more of your creations. Crafting hugs ~ Donna =)

    ReplyDelete