Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Life can be a challenge but we still move forward

  When your body says Slow Down and your                              Mind say Lets Go

Well I'm sorry it has been a few weeks, But I've been down with my back. I found out today I've got degenerative disc disease with disc space narrowing at L3-L4-L5 and more  prominently at L5 on S1 there is a grade 1 spondylolisthesis L4 on L5 There is mild retrolisthesis L5 on S1 Facet degenerative joint disease is present at L3-L4-L5 and L5-S1. There is mild degenerative joint disease of the bilateral hips. I guess all in all I'm getting older and just can't do the things I have always done. I've been in so much pain it has made me nauseated. So Thursday I go to another Doctor to see if he can help if not I'll have an MRI next. I Hope that we can fix this with some therapy. There is always Hope.

I have made a few new things over the last two weeks and want to share what I've made. I'm in a group on Facebook where we post things we make and do swaps. Here is the fb page   https://www.facebook.com/groups/inspirelaughcreate/ This is a 4x4 book that I did for a swap, we could make it however we wanted but also could do the favorite book of my partner. I changed the making of this book four times and ended up with this. First mini book I've ever done. Hope I get better as I make these. 




I did another Coffee and Canvas at church and really enjoyed it again. If you can find one in your area you should go and do it. I found we have one in just other town next to ours. And I may go to it because they have a picture of a dandelion that has gone to seed and the seeds are flying in the air, so cool. Here is the one I just painted a couple of weeks ago.

I love this picture.

The other thing I finely finished was the Ink pad holder I found the holder at Goodwill which I think it was a cassette holder. I took all the contact paper off of it and painted the two center area's and papered the rest. I may never fill it up but hey I only paid $1.00 for it I think it was half off.


Now the next thing I did was decorate some Bibles I got at Dollar tree. They are to pass out to people that God may lay upon my heart. I have already handed 6 out and mailing one to someone. I follow Michelle on YouTube and she started doing this and made it a challenge and I believe I heard her say in one of her last video's that 374 Bibles have gone out. Awesome! 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw-qm8_XW1XcLNSumegKyHw/feed








And the last thing I just finished were these flowers which I will be doing again because I think these are to big for me but will be good for the hats I make for the Bassets to wear. These flowers are made out of 2 inch satin ribbon. 


I Hope everyone has a wonderful next few days and keep crafting and remember smile at the people you see, You may make their day.
 Hugs to all My followers








No comments:

Post a Comment